Y2 Academy Paoli Campus, PA
When applying for colleges, the three most important factors to consider are: GPA (Grade Point Average), standardized test scores (such as the SATs, ACTs, etc.), and proper completion of application packages. Because it is essential for a student to manage his/her GPA and keep it high, Y2 Academy not only offers preparation classes for the SAT, but also a GPA Management course for high school and middle school students. The GPA Management class encompasses subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, History, and Foreign/World languages.
Preparing a college application package can be a difficult and daunting task, and is one of the most important parts of the application process. Top colleges look to the application package as a sort of resume, where a student provides information on his/her academic achievements, leadership positions, challenges, and extra-curricular activities. Y2 Academy considers all of these factors and maintains a program called “Ivy Plus Membership.” Please contact one our offices to discuss how Ivy Plus Membership can assist your child in the college application process and assist them in achieving at their greatest possible potential.
- It is our goal not only to strengthen the academic skills of students, but also to motivate students to set higher standards for themselves both academically and personally.
- By providing a competitive nurturing environment, we encourage students to strive for success in all areas of their lives.
- We will teach students be better equipped with the critical thinking skills that are necessary to achieve laudable grades in their schools and that they will be able to carry forward into their future careers.
- We stress to students the importance of dedication, maturity, responsibility, and mastery in order that they will be encouraged and able to develop their capacity. It is our desire and sincerest hope that, having learned the values of these virtues, they will go on to make important contributions to our communities and our country in the future.
- By hiring only the best certified teachers and placing appropriately high value on education and experience in an instructor’s background, we ensure that we are able to provide instruction for Y2 Academy students that is of the highest possible quality.
Our mission statement:
It is our mission as educators to set our sights beyond the pursuit of high scores: to consistently meet and surpass the expectations of the students and parents with whom we work, and to instill in our students the self-discipline essential to be successful in today’s competitive society. Academic strength and ability is essential to excelling as a student, but success is achieved through the possession of additional qualities, such as intelligence, confidence, humility, and politeness. Through classroom encouragement, counseling, and positive reinforcement, we strive to imbue our students with these virtues, and in so doing, encourage their growth as confident and self-respecting individuals.
Here at Y2 Academy, we are particularly proud of our:
- Well-chosen study materials, including: a wide variety of text books, practice work books, test materials, and other supplementary resources.
- Our well-organized management system, which induces student motivation and fosters commitment to achieving their highest level of success.
- After-hours tutoring: After the regular class is over, students have the option to seek help on any information with which they were having trouble during class. Upon request, he/she can come for extra help without any extra cost.
All of our teachers are certified and selected after a rigorous interview process. They are first-rate teachers with great personalities and extensive experience, each of them having received a Master’s degree or PhD. Their degrees and areas of expertise range from subjects such as Mathematics, English Literature, Reading, Writing, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Foreign/World languages such as Latin, Spanish, French, etc.
We take great pride in our top-level educators, who enable us to provide such excellent instruction for our students. It is because of them that we are able to assist our students in achieving their highest potential.